Wednesday 19 August 2015

Ramblings be here!

OK so I decided to separate my RPG stuff with reviews of other stuff.  Be Warned will be commenting a lot on micropayments and the like!

You can find my first review here.  

Wrestling with RPGs. PS4 (Pocket-money Stealing) 4 Dummies


I'll otherwise being reviewing whatever hits my fancy.   Movies, Shows, Games, Software, and of course my favorite topic, Cost; or more appropriately value for your money.     I'm no expert, just another average consumer with a bit of skeptical an cheap side.

I'll be using the following very unscientific ratings, depending on the item being reviewed.

Price/Value:  The cost of the item and my personal view of what the actual value of the item should of been.
$  Not worth the cash
$$  Lower than average, a very big maybe, wait for major discounts if you can.
$$$  Average,  if you have the spare cash you think about a purchase.
$$$$  Above average, a good purchase worth the cash.
$$$$$  Superb,  well worth the purchase, get it.

Satisfaction:  Was I satisfied.  Reserved for stuff I've played or seen,   This is usually far from aside the price/value of the item.

">__<"   Hated it and perhaps violently reacted to it.
O__o       What did I just see/or play.   Surprised, odd, unsure what to think. 
V__V      Meh.   Ok I guess.  worth doing once, but not missing much if I'd had passed on it.
^__^       Really good.   

Initial/Stewing:  A comparison of what I first felt about the topic, and what I think about it after looking at again.  Includes multiple uses, views, plays, etc.  overall staying power.  This may include initial reactions to things I haven't tried as well.  

Good Point/Bad Point:  I'll try never to give major spoilers about something, unless it is warranted.  But I will try to divvy up some good and bad points about it.   







No comments:

Post a Comment